osx - Runtime Error 13 on Mac but not PC -


thank helps me this.

i have written vba on pc, copywriters use mac , macros not work. run time error 13 on following code:

if range("home_epic_flag_count").value = 0  

is gets highlighted yellow when debug

private sub worksheet_calculate()   ' epic flag conditional testing macros   if range("home_epic_flag_count").value = 0       me.shapes("home_epic_flag").visible = false  else         me.shapes("home_epic_flag").visible = true  end if   if range("rooms_epic_flag_count").value = 0       me.shapes("rooms_epic_flag").visible = false  else         me.shapes("rooms_epic_flag").visible = true  end if   if range("dining_epic_flag_count").value = 0       me.shapes("dining_epic_flag").visible = false  else         me.shapes("dining_epic_flag").visible = true  end if   if range("spa_epic_flag_count").value = 0       me.shapes("spa_epic_flag").visible = false  else         me.shapes("spa_epic_flag").visible = true  end if   if range("golf_epic_flag_count").value = 0       me.shapes("golf_epic_flag").visible = false  else         me.shapes("golf_epic_flag").visible = true  end if   if range("localarea_epic_flag_count").value = 0       me.shapes("localarea_epic_flag").visible = false  else         me.shapes("localarea_epic_flag").visible = true  end if   if range("business_epic_flag_count").value = 0       me.shapes("business_epic_flag").visible = false  else         me.shapes("business_epic_flag").visible = true  end if 

a little refactoring make code more manageable (once fix named range issue)

private sub worksheet_calculate()      dim arr, x long     arr = array("home", "rooms", "dining", "spa", "golf", "localarea", "business")      x = lbound(arr) ubound(arr)          me.shapes(arr(x) & "_epic_flag").visible = _                 (range(arr(x) & "_epic_flag_count").value > 0)     next x  end sub 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ruby - Trying to change last to "x"s to 23 -

jquery - Clone last and append item to closest class -

c - Unrecognised emulation mode: elf_i386 on MinGW32 -